A smooth design process is essential to the success of a show. When designing a show, we follow this basic process:
- Meet with the Artist and/or Management to discuss concept; including all budgeting and logistical factors
- The initial design is submitted
- If applicable, design revisions per Artist/Management notes
- Final design submission
- Creation equipment manifest, plots, and build paperwork
- Price/bid out the design
- Choose vendor and review specifications with them
- Spot check initial system build
- Show/Tour programming
- First show!
Because of the amount of time involved in the design process, we charge a design fee that covers all of the items listed above. Design fees are negotiated before the design process and vary based on several factors including: size of the tour, time frame to complete design, amount of days programming, etc.
We proudly use WYSIWYG for all of my design projects. It allows our clients to see a detailed rendering of what the production will look like.
Check out our present and past tours and shows.